Vologda Regional Art Gallery was founded in 1952 and was opened for visitors on February 12, 1954. The gallery represents ancient Russian art, Russian art of the 18th-begining of the 20th centuries, Western European art. Graphic prevails. Gallery contain more than 15 thousand displays in all. Among them there are Palekh lacquer miniature works.
Address: 2, Kremlin square, Vologda, Russia.